2011年4月25日星期一

Real Madrid is the center of the controversy over the introduction

Recently, Real Madrid is the center of the controversy over the introduction of C Luo also accepted the opinion of Mike Mussina, “Real Madrid need a center can be used 6 months. People are talking about. Ruud van Nistelrooy, I’m happy power will be more powerful players can come to Real Madrid “is the introduction of next season Llorente, Aguero and Torres, C. Luo said: “We will choose 3, which is difficult to be excluded from the money factor, like Mourinho Lent. Agüero can quickly alter the balance of the game, Torres is also good. If I have to let me choose, I think Aguero good, but I Llorente, is to take difficult decisions. “C there were times I played center, it can become No. 9 Real Madrid in need?”Pure Center is not my favorite position; I do not think Mourinho will allow me to play this position. If not let me play, I’ll try to play well, but not the best place for me.”According to Italian media reports, AC Milan, believes Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich with the Chelsea wholesale jerseys is Pato later this season in bid the acquisition of Brazilian players in the summer. According to Berlusconi, a close and “slow,” said Abu Pato will be a long-term goal is to replace the position of Nicolas Anelka, the French played into account in the United States next year, and Pato in Serie A the happy not the fitness of Chelsea.
More than half of the season, C with thecheap Chelsea jerseys I scored in Round 19 of 23 goals in 27 official games scored 31 goals. Mourinho was not allowed to play center, the rate of C Ronaldo goal continues to increase, if we maintain the league, averaging 1.21 goal-scoring rates, Hugo Sanchez, will be 46 balls, 38 balls break on the ball of the league record of the season, We can discuss with him, he listens, sometimes not, but short to listen to our views. Yesterday Last Cup, Aspen Xili Ka with the Chelsea Kit so canceled the hotel two hours prior to the merger, little by little, we believe that more things can negotiate with him.

没有评论:

发表评论